Friday, February 21, 2014

New year,New me





New year,New Me


2013 had passed.Birthdays,graduations,All Souls day and All sainta day,Christmas  had all passed again.And here I am still alive after all the the problems that passed to me.I am here again standing,and thinking how will I make my new year so memorable and better than last year.


Not every new year you should change.Just change the things you know that is not good for you.change for the better and not the whole you.The things I would like to change to have a new me is the bad side of me.And the good side that I should make it better.I did so many bad things last year.And now it’s not yet too late for me to make the right thing.I have so much time to do those things right.
They say,every new year that will come,you should change.For me,do not change the whole you but change for the better and not for the worst.New is a beginning;everyday is a beginning or  new,so not only new year that you have to change,it can be everyday.That is why life is so colorful and meaningful and unique in our own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment