Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Little Reflection




My Little Reflection
The discoveries or learnings that I have gained or learned this grading period is that in our last activity in notepad which is entitled as Homelinks ,I learned how to make a link using  the notepad.After connecting all the activities from 1 to 9,wherein it is our activity 10,I edited it using the notepad again and follow the instruction given to me.

The problems or the challenges that I have encountered is nothing.Maybe my problem was our connection in our station.Everytime I have to post my blog,we don’t have internet connection.

I addressed the challenges by asking some hlp with my classmates who knows how to fix our internet connection.We,in our station,we are only the one who is happening that to us.

The 3rd grading is now over again.And we are now facing the upcoming 4th grading.Every grading until now is really exciting for me.Because of the discoveries I learned.And I am happy for that discoveries for me as a beginner to have this subject.





No comments:

Post a Comment