Friday, February 21, 2014

my dream,my future










   My
Dream,My Future



Life.What do I want in life?I so have so many things to do in life.So many dreams that I want to reach.And with this I have to make right decisions.Many challenges will come but I assure that whatever happens,I will stand by my decisions.And at the end of the day,I will be happy with what I got.


Thinking of my future is exciting.And all I want is to be happy.And that happiness is to teach and to be taught.Having a classroom with those children who is preparing for their future too.That time when I have to wake up early and go to school for those children to widen up their little minds on things that they will surely carry as they take their journey in life.Encouraging those pupils to participate in class by doing  fun activities and discussions.Answering their questions to their curiosity.And seeoing my students  that succeded in life,that is themostbeautiful gift to them and to me.And I am happy because I succeded.Being a paert of their success is a pleasure and it’s overwhelming.being a teacher is hard,is what my family told me.Talking the wholeday,making lesson plans,disciplining the students and many more.But this profession is I think that I will be happy with.yeah,it’s hard.But if I want to be happy,I have to face those challenges that will come.I made my decision and that is final.
       Having my decision,I will stand by it.if that is what I am going to be happy with.It won’t be hard for me in rthe long run if I will love my profession.



No comments:

Post a Comment