Saturday, August 10, 2013

FIRST GRADING PERIOD

                       I am not so fun in computer.Actually I begin to use the computer when  I am in first year.And of all Rizal students for this year,I am the only one who does not have a facebook account that is popular by now.And I am only using computer when it is all about in school.This is my first time to take a computer subject in T.L.E and I think I will have many discoveries that I will learn from this subject until the end of this school year.
                    The discoveries or learnings that I have gained or learned is how to make and post,a blog on the internet.And the problems or the challenges that I have encountered is that I am only the one who is a beginner to have this ICT subject and my classmates have gone so far.They have many learnings on this subject.Ang I address the challenges by doing what they do so that I will not feel that I am out of place in this subject because I am just a beginner and for the last 3 years of  my high school,my subject in T.L.E was dressmaking.
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment